Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Inner soul
Desert storm,
Touch so warm,
Mountain peak,
I love the way you speak,
Hold me near,
Whisper in my ear,
Vision so clear,
Eyedrops,
Teardrops,
Please don't stop!
I thought the sun was hot,
Succulent lips,
Glass like skin,
Orgasmic doorbell,
Can I come in?
Hard rock cafe,
Stretch like taffy,
Headlights perky,
Touch lightly,
Don't jerk me,
Happy trail,
Open up let's take that sail,
I'll be the anchor,
You makes the waves,
Be amazed at what beauty can be found in natural caves........
DMK 06/17/2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving On
I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...
-
Soul of desire, If I were a candle would light my fire? If I were at a low point could you take it higher? Nightime overcast, How long can l...
-
Distant sun, Skies of blue, Why does the mind see reflections of you? As the rain falls, I cannot tell the difference of pain, Forgive me fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment