Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Curtains
The great pretender,
Return to sender,
Thief of hearts,
Emotional blender,
It's hard to forget when one constantly remembers,
Life in trance,
Is love the same without romance?
A lonely dance,
A constant melody,
If I say goodbye would that be the best remedy?
I can no longer let you in,
This soul needs mental rest,
No more tests,
More highs,
Tired of the lows,
What ifs,
Who knows,
How the story goes?
The end starts when the doors
close.........
DMK 7/30/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving On
I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...
-
Soul of desire, If I were a candle would light my fire? If I were at a low point could you take it higher? Nightime overcast, How long can l...
-
Distant sun, Skies of blue, Why does the mind see reflections of you? As the rain falls, I cannot tell the difference of pain, Forgive me fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment