Friday, October 10, 2014

Miss money

She said she'd hug me,
Always be there but, never bug me,
Get closer and always love me,
But as much as she tired,
Emotionally cried,
Looked in my eyes and continually lied,
She couldn't decide,
Said she was sorry and had nothing to hide,
She heard that I would no longer be able to provide,
What happened to sparks?
Where there was light has now become dark,
You're leaving because I lost my job?
That's crazy!
Here's your house key,
How could you do this to me?
I had to let you know something so I came home early,
Well I quit my job because I hit the lottery,

DMK eyes2ink@gmail.com ©1993
10/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...