Thursday, March 14, 2013

Never again

He told me that he would be straight home, As the key turned the lock, I knew that I was all alone, Directly to voicemail when I tried call his phone, Mind wandering like the homeless, She doesn't want act upon emotions, Be frantic and cause commotions, She needs to relax, be cool, and calm, Remove the phone from inside my palm, Her mind says,” he's not going to call!” She assures herself by saying, ” he said he would,” Her heart wants to believe, She wishes she could, He's always lied, She's always cried, She's always tried The deep roots of her soul have finally died, The leaves have fallen, Her mode now temporarily autumn, He loves me, He loves me not, I choose not to anymore...... DMK eyes2ink 3/14/13

1 comment:

  1. Nice bro keep it coming

    MDL fish for life

    ReplyDelete

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...