Sunday, June 9, 2013

Invasion

A needles point – bevel, A mind like building floors – different levels, Should I come and go like – the days or nights? Hoping every morning to have sunlight sight, Get up on stage without the fright, Keep doing wrong with the left but, the right hand is up right? Politics – who tells the truth? What good is for the country when they are out for themselves? Check point – discovery, Knife point – scared of me! Gun points “FIRE” I made a mistake twice, “Liar” Checkmate, Payments late, Wished some dates would have rebates, Having a debate without reason, Is like marriage without treason, Nature without season, Yesterday – is what it is, Past pain – forget, Love – give it the way it was meant, Your wife – Keep, Mid wife – Love undecided, His wife – leave her alone, (If you were the dog in this story would you take another man’s bone?) Is freedom and justice all a cover up? Lady Justice has a blindfold, The statue of Liberty wears a dress over ankle chains, It’s amazing when the dead are outlined in chalk the blood still remains As the memories are forever stained, Who actually has wars over heroin and oil? Leaving loved ones to rot, die, and spoil, But, we have problems with drugs coming in own country, The unknown soldier buried in a tomb, They can see everything from genes in my cells to what's in our private room, Words of wisdom, book smart, used the past for knowledge, Don’t look at me different because I didn’t finish or attempt college, What’s the difference between you and me? I spit words that your ears wish they could see!!! DMK 06/08/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...