Wednesday, June 5, 2013

C YA

She's always in my head, I wish it was in my heart, Looking for the beginning, Never even got to start, Always in the picture, Never in the frame, I dreamed of genie, She treated like the lamp, I've been through what she's been through, Yet, it was never me, If she was looking for shade I'd be that tree, What is it about them? But, not about me? Always the the bench when the starters are foul, Too many blows to the the heart, How do you throw in the emotional towel? How much crying? How much lying? How long are you gonna keep trying? He's got swag, You got curves, Your back Is hurting all the time because he's on your nerves, You knew he's useless, If you want to give him a hand, Make sure its duces! If he can add 1 + 1 = 2, If you minus 1 then you' re through, Past due, No looking back, If I want to go in circles, I'll start running track, If you' re not a shirt, Get off my back........ DMK 6/6/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...