Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beautiful disaster

waiting for blossom, Dreams held in captivity by emotional fog, What seen visually it's hard to ignore, The best escape is unconsciousness, Being touched never changes, Each kissed is desired, This beautiful disaster, Reality brings me back to misunderstood, Deep thought brings undesired sadness, Emotional madness, This way, That way, Pulling my mind like saltwater taffy, I am right? Should I feel wrong? For wanting what I need? Not for what I think I should have? For if I receive it will it last? As the shadow of desire looms within, Hold me, Don't leave me! Feel me, Don't just touch me! Kiss me, Don't deceive me! This heart is in a stagnate state, Warm, Cold and confused, Fearing what I could actually win, Not what I could really lose..... DMK 07/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...