Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The moat

Unlike the heart and soul, My mind is in a dilemma, A king of my internal castle while a queen stands before the drawbridge, She has visited once before, Leaving her scent and aurora about, Love is in the air, Even perfect vision cannot see what is before the eyes, Though the battle dressings have healed completely, Potholes and memories still remain, The scars lead to the aortas ocean, The beauty within it's breathtaking, Which so few have tried to view, A keyhole can reveal so much if it turns in the right direction, I can see the tears she sheds from the suns deflection, Trembling while facing my direction, The king lays down his crown to reveal he is merely a man, Hoping one day someone will understand, As the draw bridge descends it is forever... DMK 07/09/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...