Friday, August 2, 2013

Shadow life

Picture me bummin, Begging for sumthin for nothing, Straight frontin, Plain game, Not worried about shame, Cookin pipes with flames, Every time I light it, I fight it, As soon as I smell the aroma, It's all over I'm a goner, To the island of mirage, But, I wake up in a abandoned garage, Burnt lips and fingertips, No chips, Worried about a sore I caught from some nasty hips, Everything in this life has no grip, So my food box remains hungary and sick, Trying to look for a bottle to sip, If I'd had some cheddar life would better, Even when it rains on me nothing gets wetter, I'm in a traffic jam everything is stop light red, How can I push life up? What can anyone say? When the initials in your name spell D.O.A. DMK 8/2/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...