Thursday, July 9, 2015

Emoceanal

Emoceanal

How can I hold you?
Tight,long, soft,or slowly?
Can you feel the heat?
The aroma from the skins pores?
Breathing steady and relaxed,
Excitement elevated to the max,
Pulse at a rapid tempo,
Hands clammy but, still can't let go!
Holding me as I hold you,
Where are the emoceans taking you?
What is in a hold? It depends on how the story is told,
Nighttime pleasure creating torrential rain
Emoceanal release producing organic frenzy,
Can I still hold you as the waves begin to descend?
Breathing that was once engaged begin to calm,
Heart returns to each others Palm,
Eye to eye they silently blink,
What is in thought as the minds begin to think?
Emoceans are like the oceans,
They come and go but, the beauty remains,
Despite its pain,
Life begins and ends,
Oceans breathe across the silt and sands,
A rhythmic song,
No words remind me that you're gone,
Only memories are streamed,
Each Emoceanal drop reminds me of the warmth of you!
Come into these arms and hold one more......

DonaldEMcKinnon eyestoink © 1993 070715 revised

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...