Thursday, July 23, 2015

Emotional burn

My heart,
Endured your pain,
Your love,
Too many games,
Your past,
No future,
What's left?
Scars from cat gut number nine sutures,
Where we'll never go,
Back in time!
Don't want to forget you,
But I Damn sure don't want to retrieve,
Lies aroma suppressed the truth,
Eyes deceived,
As the heart believed,
Too many Y's,
Snake crawling lies,
Grammy like tears as you steadily cried!
No remorse,
You stayed on course,
I saw the signs,
But I had the wrong prescription,
You read the sign for me and gave me the wrong description,
My heart,
Your soul,
My shadows my friend,
You like the wind,
May I never feel that breeze again.........

DonaldEMcKinnon eyestoink ©1993 7/22/15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...