Thursday, May 30, 2013

No seconds

followed me from yesterday, tomorrow is near, Eyes of a weeping willow, raindrop tears, Feel the pain of happiness, Release the sad, Reach for these branches, autumn leaves pile for your fall, Summer breeze blows the mind, close encounters of your kind, invades the senses, We wish love didn't have such fences, Don't park on this bench, Just keep walking, The mouth is a weapon so stop talking, Hop, jump forget the skip, I need some pepto cause your making me sick, why would you? How could you? Feed me the ingredients and not finish cooking, Be like eyes and keep looking, Started with an oar and finished with a cane, Now you're all alone what a shame! Listening to self so lame, Wishing for what you used to have, Wanting what you use to see, never about you and definitely not about me, Its never too late, Well that'a not true, I'm not going back and that means to you.... DMK 5/30/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...