Saturday, June 20, 2015





EMS        

How can I explain the bevel?
Manufacturers steel on a pointed level,
From hole to another,
Creates scars among sisters and brothers,
Mother's leave children,
Children become parents,
Infants of addiction,
Cause of unwanted affliction,
Lost my job,
Forced to Rob,
Now I'm wanted for crimes,
I used to see on the tv I just sold,
Broke the mold,
While cooking fools gold,
Arms like a drawbridge craving to unfold,
Hungry for that packet,
That they pulled from their jacket,
Just need another $10,
To commit tourniquet skin rising sin,
I don't wanna do this no more,
Become another body on the floor,
Can someone show me light through Hells cellar floor?
Tired of the dark,
Don't want to see flames from the butanes spark,
I've seen the reaper,
Under the chemicals sleeper,
The story gets deeper,
The pen won't let me write,
These eyes are getting heavy and begin losing sight,
"Hey stay with me!"
"Your gotta breathe you gotta fight!"
"Give me the paddles,"
"Can you hear me?"
"Everybody clear............

DonaldEMcKinnon eyes2ink ©1993 5/22/15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...