Saturday, June 20, 2015





Injection (revised)

Picture me bummin,
Begging for sumthin for nothin,
Straight frontin,
Plain game,
Not worried about shame,
Cause the street is my name,
Cookin pipes with open flames,
With a spoonful of liquid addiction,
Every time I light it, I fight it,
In a shooting gallery with no paintings!
Just unknown needle artists,
As soon as I smell the aroma,
It's all over I'm a goner,
To the island of mirage,
But, I wake up in a abandoned garage,
Burnt lips and fingertips, No chips, Worried about a sore I caught from some nasty hips, Everything in this life has lost its grip,
So my food box remains hungary and sick,
Yearning for the next packets fix,
Trying to look for a bottle to sip,
If I'd had some cheddar life would better,
Even when it rains on me nothing gets wetter,
Shopping cart for a car and surrounded cardboard walls to protect the dome,
I wish I could go home!
Tired if the dope, internal inhales of smoke, need spiritual hope, cause I can't cope, eyes seeing everything as a kaleidoscope,
Veinstream,
To arteries mainstream,
Muscles rigid and tense,
Teeth relaxed but dirty as a backyard fence,
I cry for the high,
"I can't lie!"
But I don't wanna die because of the next injection!
I'm sick of sitting in mental highs detention,
Hoping for television intervention but my unpaid cell phone can't make the needed connection,
Looking for SOS can't call 911,
Trapped in Hells darkness while paying for the holy son,
 I'm in a traffic jam everything is stop light red, How can I push life up?
What can anyone say?
When the initials in your name spell D.O.A.


 DonaldEMcKinnon eyestoink©1993 8/21/15




No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...