Sunday, June 21, 2015

Retinagragh

Picture me,
Picturing you,
Picture a camera lens capturing you,
Would you smile?
Would you frown?
Would shy away our turn around?
Picture a canvas,
As the brush reveals images of realism,
Picture the optical eyes,
Of who is painting the picture of you!
Pictures by an array of items,
Capable of imaginative imagery,
If the past, present, and future,
Turn pictures may require sutures,
Yesterday I saw a picture of you,
Amongst the clouds of blue,
Picture me with you,
Loving life,
Missing loving you,
Picture me holding the last picture of you..........


DonaldEMcKinnon eyestoink ©1993 062115


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...