Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm through

Outspoken, Heartbroken, Took the subway to see you, Forgot my tokens, Where will I go? Deep within the mind, She is so close, I'm so far behind, Reaching for the unknown, Shadow of myself, Turning tornado in motion, Out of control a mental commotion, Who can understand and care with me? Without suggesting couch therapy, Notepad for thoughts, Time cannot be bought, But, love can? What is love worth? If we can't understand, Yet we tolerate and accept, When we should stop and move on, You made a mistake, So did I! And we live and we learn, The sun will come out tomorrow, This time only you will get burned...... DMK 05/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...