Friday, May 24, 2013

Knock knock

I call it a river, She says its a stream, I call it nocturnal, She says its a dream, I call it a mountain, She says its a hill, I call it shivers, She says its the chills, I call it love, She says its infatuation, I call it needy, She says its desperation, I call it over, She says its through, I say I can't get to you, She says I don't try, I call these tears, She says don't cry, I say this is crazy, She says its nuts, I say I love you, She says how much? I say infinite, She says there is nothing such, I say I'll give this heart, She says I have one of my own, I say what else can I give? She says I'll let you know when these eyes stop with rain, I said I understand for I too have past pain, I call it a mirror, She says its a reflection, I say look at again to see what I love...... DMK 5/25/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...