Sunday, May 19, 2013

Do they know?

I thought I knew That marriage would be more than expectation, It would involve more communication, Dedication, Organization, Fewer complications, That LOVE would grow not dissolve, That in trying to do everything that I can, I thought that he would understand, That with four arms it takes four hands, Two get her meant together, Not change like the weather, I like change of seasons, Now I am seeing different reasons, To see different scenery, Change my fall to greenery, I love him, I love him not? A gray area in my heart feels like poison, As I search for the remedy, Help him understand how treats me, Separation equals division, If love was the operation, We are not definitely on that mission, Something’s missing, Its each other, Way back then, Could never see where we are now, When the tough get going, The weak really get going! No more threats, Just do what you have to do! I really thought I knew, You!!! So what does LOVE have to with it? I thought you knew….. DMK 05/19/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...