Friday, May 10, 2013

Have you seen what I haven't

So you say your a father, But, not like my daddy, If I called out for dad, I had better chance of catching a CAB, how sad, I used to be so mad, As time passed I became so glad, The mind is sick, But, the mirror is right, I wanted to new like you just by the sight, I wondered without stevie, And I thought on my own, How could a so called provider leave his family alone, heart of stone, Soul of selfishness, Its hard to see the sunshine through so much darkness, Ears shed tears from what the eyes see, I shed tears because he never loved me, He never saw my growth, As I saw his demise, He like the world trade fell right before my eyes, what is a father if he's not a man, and he once crawled as I but, now wont even stand, Now we have a dad who stepped in, Who stepped up, Because you stepped out, Never known as a man always a quitter, would've been a great pitcher because all you throw is no hitters, Can't accept the truth, because you can't tell it!! Since your good at stories, Let me tell it, semen and fallopian tubes, Created a child, As he captured his sight, his so called father took flight, No bail and truly no bond, Just me and my mom A stagnate pond, The lone lillipad, head held high as I lookup, But, its not to you, Your style and mine would only collide, Because what I learned as a man is not to hide, From what we become, But you'll be that man when you decide not to run, And when you found that father, Your find your son, Until that day RUN FORREST RUN... DMK 05/10/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...