Friday, April 5, 2013

Forever distant

My daddy told me one day, That he would always be there, he always knew the best words, Though today they remained unheard, No password, No combination, No way of knowing reach others destination, Too many questions, Not enough answers, Excuses the same as reasons, Memories are handcuffs for deceptive treason, If kids don't have a father, then who should they believe in? Leave it up to another man? Its amazing the you'll take, But, not stand, That would be a real man! From father to fugitive, What kind of life is that to live? Oh yeah! Thanks for the clothes, I'd wish they fit, Almost like you in our lives, By the way, we heard about your new wife and adopted kids, The best thing about taking out trash is closing the lid, I never thought we'd be trash but, I guess you did! Sorry, you didn't get to know us, Signed your KIDS........ DMK 4/5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...