Thursday, April 18, 2013

Past reflection

I saw a photograph, Recollection, Caused squinting of my visual, Perception, Flashbacks moments in the mind, Rewind, Forward is pulling me back in time, Tick tock, Can’t see the hands on a digital clock, But, I can see the memories, I remember the time, Michael Jackson, Need a new plan of action, Can we actually walk and talk, Instead of using unlimited minutes, Sprint next to me, I have changed my plan and didn’t even have to pay a cancellation fee, The clouds have parted allowing me to see, The blue and mellows, The sun and its yellow, This spiritual fellow, Wants to present a new hello, A new friendship, Cause the old one sank, It’s hard to go forward when things are already in reverse, We had the denominator, But, we missed the common factor, We saw the light, But chose the darker, Like writing on white paper with a black marker, And we don’t want to be seen, But it is written allover our face, Guilt, Then it happened you were gone, Dead Sea parted, No more heartbeat, No more warmth, Just the cold of standing mute, With undefined separation, Shadow conversation, Yet, your fragrance remained, On this picture you gave me, But, I was wondering, if I could change it? For you once again? DMK 4/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...