Friday, April 12, 2013

No more

You begged me stay and still you departed, Ko'd, Out in the cold, An unknown author waitng for work to be sold, I'm hurt, Down in the dumps dragged in the dirt, Left with a stagnate stare, After so many emotionals flares, She thought he really cared, Now I understand " your body is a temple" but, it's not that simple, Souls prostituted, Emotionally looted, I'm amazed that you are so quick to work it in, But you take forever to work complications out! Once the long haul, Has changed to a short ride, Leaving me feeling sticky inside, Now I'm sick, overwhelmed, Bruised, Frustrated, For believing in the word dedicated? Since you're quick to judge and assume, Well here's the boom, Can't sink in the sorrow, Time is valued not borrowed, Sights see a better tomorrow, A relationship has no warranty, One sided love never lasts, So as I leave my your eyes see what I think of you, The back of my ass........ DMK 4/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...