Thursday, April 18, 2013

Strange change

If you loved me? Why did you shove me? Rub me then snub me? So many misses, Those old school kisses, Where is the geni to grant three wishes? Remember when? Way back then, Getting to know each other friends? Phone calls late at night, You were my turbulence, I was your plane, Those days were insane! Years pass and things are just plain, Bread with no butter, Nothing beautuful to say to each other, The whatevers and Yeah rights! Backs to each other that is the new goodnight, Now it always feels like autumn, We need to feel spring, Though things have changed, Our bed seems strange, A bunch of blankets and pillows, Tears weeping like willows, I miss your skin! The smell of your hair, watching you when sleep, Whispering, " I'm so glad we met"! No words, Just me smiling to no reaction, Honey I love you! I just want us to love each other more......... DMK 04/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...