Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wish

I wish that I could be there to help ease this pain, Comfort you through any storm and absorb your emotional rain, Be the man that you have look for and take away any mental strain So I will ask you are you ready to finally fill your soul? No more price to pay through life’s' emotional toll' Well then place your hand in mine and let’s take the memorable stroll, Life is a mountain though sometimes it seems steep, Two instead of one, That ultimate peak, The world, The sun, The skies of blue, This heart, This soul, This man wants only you, So what are women searching for? Here is a key for opportunity, Turn it and be amazed to what it opens…… DMK 4/18/13 revised

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On

I should of saw this coming, All the turning my back and constantly running, Trying to find comfort for this soul, Trying to find patches...